Pages

Monday, November 18, 2019

Egg day today

In the weekend i had went for a sleep of my mum and dads house me and my brother wore looking for eggs in the my papas old shed i had toled my brother to have a look on your right side to see if theres any eggs because there is some big mystery holes over across the tins so my brother went to go have a loo hes said to me i found to big eggs and I replied back and I said come should we tell mum and dad that we found to chicken eggs and he said yeah sure so we toled my mum and dad that we found two eggs in the shed and my dad toled us go show papa the two big eggs you guys found so we went and showed our eggs and my papa said o im going to eat them for my kai we wore like eeh! how grose that is i had asked the next morning could i go home and my dad said ok when i got to my cousins house my cousins said come and have a look at the baby chikens 2 of them died and 3 of them are alived so I was very very happy me and my cousin went for a walk and we saw a hatched egg and we saw the baby inside the egg unforchantly it had passed away but my ancle said give it one more day to live so me and my cousin went to go look at it and the egg shell has been gone but the birds hed was moving around so we are going to have a look after school if its still safe and still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment